Thursday, March 27, 2014

Liebster Award from Aimee

Thanks Aimee for tagging me.

1. How did you start blogging?
One of my best friends, Angela showed me her blogs. :)

2. What is something your followers don't know about you?
I suppose something that a lot of people don't know about me is that I am an archer. I love archery.

3. What is your favorite book or book series?
I know this is quite cliche, but this trilogy has moved me in such a positive way. The Hunger Games trilogy. So symbolic.

4. Who is your favorite superhero?
Batman. Hands down.

5. Who is your favorite villain?
I would have to say Loki and The Joker. Simply because they seem to have background stories.

6. If you could have three wishes what would they be?
To have great wisdom, to create something memorable, and to lead people in the right direction.

7. If you could spend the day with one Disney couple, who would they be?
Rapunzel and Eugene; cliche again, I know. Who wouldn't?? ;)

8. If you could be in any movie, what would you be in?
Any Star Wars film. What a legacy, truly.

9. Can you do any accents?
Maybe British. You'd have to ask a British person to confirm that though, teehee.

10. What is the most embarrassing thing you have done?
I can't really think of anything other than little things I have said in the past, but I do remember something that happened to me that was horrific (in my mind at the time). I was at the beach for my friend's birthday and they wanted to shop and flirt instead of enjoy the ocean. We live close enough to the sea that I gave in and went with the group of girls to the shops. They met a couple of boys at an ice cream store and immediately started flirting. I've never been big on silly romantics, and I guess the guys got that vibe from me because when they were giving out their number (not that I wanted anything to do with it) they left me out. They also called me "weird" and "ugly". I knew they were just silly, cocky, junior high boys, but honestly! Before we left the ocean-side they tripped me several times. Little did they know they were dealing with the future queen of books. ;)

11. Did you have fun doing this post? 
Sure did.

Hey, see ya.

- Ellie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so happy you liked doing the post. I adored all your answers!