Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sunshine Tag (again)

Thank you to my cute sis Aimee over at Part of Me for tagging me.

I don't really do tags (because of the tagging at the end. I can never find friends over blogger that I communicate enough with) but I do the ones my sister tags me in cause . . . you know . . . it's polite to do stuff like that for your family.

On with the tag:

1. What is your favorite bible verse?

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and self-discipline.

2. Would you say you would sacrifice your life for a stranger?

Whoah little darlin' . . . calm down. That escalated quickly.

It would completely depend on the situation and person. I mean, if it was a small infant whose stoller was about to tip off the edge of a cliff and the only way to save it was to run and shove it to safety but in the act you not being able to stop yourself and falling over to your fate *huge breath*, then yes. Probably. But then again I have so many plans and things going for me in life . . . this makes me feel like such a selfish person DON'T ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THESE GOSH. *rocks back and fourth questioning existence*

3. Given the chance to swim with dolphins, would you accept?

Yes. Just yes.

4. Are you more fascinated with the light or dark? Why?

If I ponder too long about the dark it creeps me out and if I ponder too long about the light I get too warm. Neither. it is what it is, thank you Jesus for both. What more can I say?

5. Can you speak a different language?

I am currently working on sign language.

6. Do you play an instrument?

I do. Piano. 11 years and going on 12.

7. Has the ocean ever filled your dreams?

Yep. Sooo many times. If you didn't know (Get with the program if you don't. Just kidding I love you) I am obsessed with the ocean and everything in it. It always has. I want to become a marine biologist.

8. Presuming you own one, how often is your journal put to use?

I have so many journals they're flowing out from under my bed. I try to keep one but then I get bored and decide I need to start fresh. I'll go out and buy another cool one only to stop a quarter way through again. I have so many unfinished stories and entities.

9. Why on earth (pun intended) would anyone want to rule to world?

You could have a pet shark and all the french fries you wanted.

10. What is your favorite hymn?

Unfortunately I don't know very many hymns and the only ones I have heard I cannot sit through. They have a million bajillion verses and I get stressed when singing them. I do like to listen to them once in a while however, but only in church when the congregation is singing. That, my friend, is beautiful.

Okayyyy, the tag time is up. That's all we have for today, folks. Tune in again sometime later and read my upcoming post, Good Ol' Fandoms . . . the sequel.

I'm not tagging anyone. It never works out. No . . just no.

- Ellie (P.S. I love your face)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! Glad you liked doing it :)

Anonymous said...

Nominated you for ANOTHER award! Check out my blog!! :)