Friday, December 20, 2013

Brave

Yes, you are at the right blog.

I've changed everything.

The title is different
The background is different.
The fonts are different.
The the colors are different.

I figured it was time for some change.

To refresh kinda? I don't know.

Let me know what you think of it all, please. :)

Instead of blogging about lots of things on a doll blog, i'll be writing lots of things on a "lots of things" blog. :)

In other words, this blog is just a big ball of wibbly wobbly whatever whichever blog. ;)

The title is Brave; located at the corner of Timid and Shy. ;)

Here is the old, "It's A Doll's World" header, for old time's sake.


Love you guys, and I just want to let you know that I truly appreciate you for being here through everything. 

Thanks :)

- Ellie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this new change a LOT! I love how you said, wibbly wobbly........... I literally was screaming inside. Love it Ellie!

Elliebob said...

Lol thanks Aimee :)