Friday, December 20, 2013

Who Am I (as a high schooler)?

I realized not too long ago that I made this blog in junior high. Wow has it been fun! My dolls got to be superstars of my own blog and I got to connect with a lot of girls like me. :)

Since then, however, I've changed a lot. I'm still the same girl I've always been, but of course things change as you age.

I've done a couple of these since the creation of this blog, but I wanted to make a post about me that was deeper than just my favorite movies and music.

So here ya go ;)

Who am I (as a high schooler)?:

My name is Ellie (of course you know that).

I'm 16.

Yes, I still like dolls.

 I am an awkward teenager who loves Jesus more than anything in the entire space of the universe and beyond. he gives me great joy and comfort, and I willingly and without shame worship Him. BABAM.

Here are the other qualities I possess (other summary of me):

I have a passionate love for films and the way my parents punish me is by taking away my books. You really can't take those away from me, however, so I am usually a good kid. ;) Really the only thing I am punished for now days is spending too much time on the internet. That's another thing about me, I find joy through the internet. My grades are my non-religion priority right now, and they're quite good, actually. I also have an obsession with the ocean and have ever since I can remember. My plan (that I have had since I was a little kid) is to be a Marine Biologist!

I have discovered a group of people over the internet just like me. They understand, they enjoy the same things I do and I am guessing the loves of their lives are fictional characters as well. They blog, they read, and they love the internet.

I measure out my time though, don't worry. I'm healthy. :)

List of things I do on the internet (all clean, calm yoselvesssss):

Youtube (vloggers and such)
Blogging
Instagram
Tumblr
Music (I have played the piano since I was five)

Okay i'll stop now.

Thank you :)

- Ellie

No comments: